21. Real Self-Care is Different Than What You Think It IsDec 09, 2021
Why are we talking about self-care? Maybe you’ve heard it’s important. Maybe you want to get better at it but struggle to know where to start. Or maybe you have a hard time getting yourself to do the things that you’d really like to do to take care of yourself. We’ve been there. We can relate. Join us as we talk about what real self-care is and why it is important.
You'll hear about:
- Signs that you might not be taking care of yourself in some way.
- How to use self-care to help you better achieve your goals in life.
- Examples of things that may not actually be self-care when you think it is.
- Real self-care comes from love and worthiness and not fear or shame.
- Some personal examples.
- A discussion of some examples of real self-care.
- How to better access the power of self-care.
- Lindsay teaches an exercise on how to begin this process.
Listen to the full episode HERE.
Lindsay and Danny Poelman are certified life coaches and are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Danny helps guys to stop looking at porn and make their real life and/or marriage what they want it to be. Lindsay helps women let go of the fantasy marriage that doesn’t exist and create the marriage of their dreams in real life.