Have you been hearing these 'buzz words' going around like feminism, patriarchy, conditioning, privilege, and oppression–but you're not really sure how it applies (or doesn't apply) to you?
THIS FREE MINI-COURSE IS FOR YOU!
As a woman who was raised in a conservative christian culture;
I am here support people like you who were raised in christian cultures in safely educating yourself so that you can
- Self-apply and understand YourSelf better
- Understand the world around you in a more compassionate, loving, empathetic manner, and
- See how these systems are present in your current religion (or how this is pertinent to others), all while
- Feeling secure in knowing that your life doesn't have to be uprooted or 180'd just because of this new information.
You don't have to wonder anymore about this terminology. You don't need to get defensive as a guy when you hear people say "dismantle patriarchy."
If you have brothers, spouses, and men in your life who are generally supportive, you can also be at ease, because I'm not talking about them in this course.
Do you know that these social justice issues matter, but you haven't been sure to ask about it? You are in the right place!
Feminism 101 for Christians Includes:
5 modules where you learn various terminology around these important social justice issues, and how to apply it as a Christian.
1 in depth module for application and deep integration of these tools on a micro level with your body.
Upgrade options for 1:1 coaching for self application
Option to upgrade to other programs of Lindsay's.
Answers to those questions you're afraid to ask your friends & family.
If you can relate, it's time you and humans everywhere to stop feeling disconnected and confused when it comes to diversity, equity, TRUE inclusion, and love.
You don’t have to wonder anymore. I am here to walk you through every step, and to help you come out the other side with a more well-rounded understanding of feminism, conditioning, intersectionality, privilege, and oppression. You may also be surprised to learn about who experiences oppression these days . . .
My Feminism 101 for Christians mini-course includes:
- 5 clear modules that present a way of looking at feminism in a way that is relatable, and shame/judgment free.
- Over 3 hours of video.
- An easy-to digest workbook with questions to guide you into your intuition.
- Upgrade options for 1:1 coaching with trauma-informed coaches.
- Upgrade options for my other programs offered.
Join this program and see what it could look like to apply–or not apply–any of the terminology taught to yourself with confidence & authority (because you get to decide what words to apply to Your Lived Experience–no one else).
"Become A Trauma Informed Coach" is a podcast I recently started to get coaches the support they need to become trauma-informed. On behalf of themselves, and their clients.