35. Spending Time Self-Coaching Actually Saves You TimeDec 11, 2021
If you think you can’t afford to spend time self-coaching, we ask you this: What if you can’t afford not to self-coach? Self-coaching is a way to practice managing your own mind. We’re talking about:
- How having a regular practice of self-coaching can actually create more time for you.
- How it can create more ease and clarity in your life.
- Less willpower-battling and more sustainable power.
- Why people don’t want to do it.
- Some of the pitfalls people run into.
- Our personal experience with self-coaching and just how impactful it has been.
- Accelerate your desired results by starting with managing your mind.
- Repetition is key.
- We offer a basic, step by step way to get started.
- Our clients who utilize regular self-coaching progress toward their goals much faster.
What if you prioritized meetings with yourself the way you would a meeting with the most “important” person in the world? You are the CEO of your own life, after all. An invitation. Link to Danny’s blog post (on his old website), “It May Surprise You What a Year of Coaching Did For Me. It Sure Surprised Me!”.
Listen to the full episode HERE.
Lindsay and Danny Poelman are certified life coaches and are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Danny helps guys to stop looking at porn and make their real life and/or marriage what they want it to be. Lindsay helps women let go of the fantasy marriage that doesn’t exist and create the marriage of their dreams in real life.