59. Relevant MotherhoodDec 22, 2021
Lindsay does a solo episode. Whether you are a family-oriented woman or man, tune in for empowering approaches to being a parent. How to bring more YOU to the process, and how that’s a good thing.
- Relevant Mother hood is: YOU, deciding what works for you.
- Relevant Motherhood is: YOU, spending energy on yourself and thinking about what you want, not what you think you should want.
- Relevant Motherhood is: You, carving out your dreams and your life based on your absolute beautiful unique set of experience that NO OTHER HUMAN HAS.
- Relevant Motherhood is: You, knowing that it's not going to look the way everyone thinks your actions should look--letting that be ok.
- Relevant Motherhood is: You letting people be wrong about you--and loving them anyway.
- Relevant Motherhood is: You fiercely loving and protecting your beautiful self the way you would a beautiful newborn.
- Relevant motherhood is acting on your knowing when others disagree with you.
Listen to the full episode HERE.
Lindsay and Danny Poelman are certified life coaches and are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Danny helps guys to stop looking at pornography (and be happy about it) and make their real life and/or marriage what they want it to be. Lindsay helps women let go of the fantasy marriage that doesn’t exist and create the marriage of their dreams in real life.