61. Self-Investment With Erin AquinDec 22, 2021
Tune in as I interview Erin Aquin is a Master Certified and Deep Dive Coach who works with entrepreneurs to create more love and success in their lives without burning out.
We talk about:
- Where certainty really comes from
- Having the courage as a woman to self-invest before your partner is fully understanding
- Investing in yourself when you’re not working
- Baby-stepping yourself into self-care even when it’s uncomfortable
- Why it feels morally incongruous to spend money to feel great, and
- Erin drops truth bombs around coaching being the less expensive option when it comes to staying married versus getting divorced!
I could have talked to her for hours, but we kept it to one. Find what you love and email [email protected] with any lingering questions you have! Want more of Erin? Her third book Revitalize Your Relationship is currently available on Amazon.com.
Listen to the full episode HERE.
Lindsay and Danny Poelman are certified life coaches and are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Danny helps guys to stop looking at pornography (and be happy about it) and make their real life and/or marriage what they want it to be. Lindsay helps women let go of the fantasy marriage that doesn’t exist and create the marriage of their dreams in real life.